"The world's No.1 place for luxury honeymoon packages"
Pimalai Resort & Spa, Koh Lanta, Krabi, Thailand
Thailand Wedding Ceremony Documentation
Non-Thai nationals wishing to marry in Thailand shall appear in person with their respective passports and arrival card at their Embassy in Thailand to complete declarations attesting that he/ she is single and free to marry in accordance with Thai Law and the registration shall be effected by a Thai Diplomatic or Consular Officer.
- Take the completed declaration to a reputable translation office to have the contents of the declaration translated into Thai.
- The documents together with translation and copies of passports have to be taken to the Legalization Division of Consular Affairs Department, where the Consular Official's signature will be authenticated. This normally takes 2 days. The documents and translation are then ready for submission to the District Registrar who will register the marriage and issue the marriage certificate in Thai in accordance with and following the procedure led down in Thai Law.
You will need the following documents:
- Clear copies of Passports, Marital Status (Single, Divorced, Widow or widower)
- Occupation Approximate Salary/income per month (for record only)
- Address for bride & groom Absolute decree (in case of divorce)
- Death certificate of former spouse (for widow or widower
- Birth certificates and Statutory declaration
Smooth Sailing Legal Wedding Package
English speaking local guide for 3 days to assist in translating documents, authenticating at Ministry of Foreign Affairs and interpreting during registration at Amphur
Personal driver with private transfers for 2 days to the various offices
Stamp Fee at Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Embassy fee for Certificate of Marital Status
Wedding License Fee at District Office
Copies of all documents
From $1,080 per couple
* Conditions apply. Package does not include accommodation in Bangkok. Package cannot be sold separately